Admissions Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admissions Administrator to join our team.
- Work alongside our Advice Centre teams to retrieve interview dates to stay within our KPIs;
- Act as an overflow adviser when we receive high call volumes and email enquiries over our busy periods;
- Data entry of applications received via our website and through paper-based applications from our Open Events and Advice Centres;
- Manage a caseload of applicants who require interviews;
- Encouraging students through the admission process;
- Assisting prospective students through the application actions;
- Answering calls and responding to email enquires online;
- To deal with urgent concerns of prospective students;
- Booking meetings and managing your diary’s effectively.
- Willing to undergo training to use systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- A proactive attitude to problem solving;
- Maths and English at GCSE C/4 and above or equivalent;
- A good understanding of Microsoft apps such as Word and Excel.