Air Quality Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Air Quality Consultant to join our team.
- Liaison with clients, and planning and regulatory bodies;
- Provide support to Environmental Permit applications;
- Delivery of air quality projects;
- Technical / interpretative reporting for EIA, planning and regulation compliance;
- Proposal preparation (both standalone and support of multidisciplinary bids).
- You should be able to demonstrate GIS or programming skills;
- You will have a good understanding of ambient air quality monitoring;
- You will have previous work experience in a similar role and be enthusiastic with excellent report writing skills;
- Degree level in a numerical science, and ideally a postgraduate qualification;
- You will have extensive dispersion modelling experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- You will able to demonstrate a detailed understanding and knowledge of the air quality outlook;
- Full clean driving licence.