AIT Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a AIT Engineer to join our team.
- Ensure that all procedures run by the Engineers are completed correctly and in accordance with the right documentation version;
- Complete the control procedures per the control plan;
- Work with Quality Assurance manager on any deviation observed;
- Executing and defining Nanosatellite spacecraft platform build processes and procedures;
- Guide nanosatellites through environmental test campaign;
- Ensuring that the AIT working rules are applied correctly;
- Working alongside the Lead Systems engineer to test bespoke payload elements;
- Perform controls / measurements and complete records (logsheets, test reports);
- Ensure that certifications required for any activity is valid and appropriate;
- Providing design for manufacture feedback and guidance at project design phases;
- Compiling test results and reports;
- Acceptance of hardware at subsystem level followed by full assembly and test of nanosatellites;
- Document any anomaly observed during AIT activities;
- Compile build records and AIT configuration of the product;
- Guaranteeing the correct implementation of the processes.
- Experience testing and debugging electronic devices;
- Previous experience in a Space Engineering environment;
- At least one of the following: Experience building intricate mechanical assemblies;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with electronics-based products;
- This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV;
- Experience running and contributing to test regimes;
- Experience in testing RF communications systems within and EMC chamber environment.