Artwork Production Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Artwork Production Specialist to join our team.
- Take accountability for delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers, proactively manage issues if/as they arise;
- Approve colour reliable proofs on behalf of marketing to ensure that the proof meets marketing expectations (if required);
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations for your tasks relating to status, timings and technical expertise;
- Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships;
- Intercultural Awareness;
- Good organizational awareness;
- Business Partner mindset (not Customer Service);
- Highly computer literate;
- Strong communication skills;
- Project Management;
- Solid experience in artwork production management/creative project management/print agency management;
- Experience in artwork management or a similar role;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong negotiator and influencer;
- Negotiation skills;
- Hold people accountable;
- Strong at influencing.