Combustion Engineer – Commercial Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Combustion Engineer – Commercial to join our team.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies;
- Carry out PPM and Reactive works on Commercial and Domestic boiler systems across the sites on the portfolio;
- To be able to support quotations for remedial works and see them through;
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA’s and quality targets;
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed.
- Customer Liaison skills;
- Time Served Gas Combustion Engineer with 5 years experience;
- Some Electrical Knowledge;
- COSHH Awareness;
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important;
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Safe Qualifications;
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, HTR1,CONGLP1 (LPG) Commercial and Domestic Gas;
- Good fault finding skills and varied knowledge of old and new boiler systems;
- Full clean driving licence;
- Legionella Awareness;
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce;
- First Aid Trained.