Compile data from various sources, such as maps, reports, and field and file investigations, for use by city planner in making planning studies.
Development Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Development Technician to join our team.
- Fundamental understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance techniques;
- Carry out basic product development work;
- Screening new raw materials and improving new suppliers;
- Producing weekly reports on projects, sample updates and raw material testing;
- QC testing of production batches;
- Update MSDS system;
- Sending samples to new and existing products to customers and updating the sample log.
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong team player;
- Excellent communication, team working and organisation skills are required;
- Graduate with a degree or equivalent experience in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Engineering or a relevant scientific / lab based discipline;
- Experience in a laboratory environment, working to high quality standards and health and safety protocols.