Drainage Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drainage Engineer to join our team.
- Basic plumbing duties;
- Drainage jetting, CCTV surveys and drain repairs;
- Diagnosing problems with customers’ internal issues – leaks, air-locks, no water, low pressures, etc. and ensuring resolution;
- Carrying out general repairs and replacements on all water fittings;
- As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg, work nights/weekends at enhanced rates and during all weathers;
- Work independently or as a member of a team;
- Provide positive and helpful disposition and professionally communicate with customers;
- Work on client sites performing general pump station cleaning, drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, drainage CCTV;
- Communicate effectively within a team, providing reports and photos of equipment, with the use of a PDA and mobile phone.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check;
- Candidates will have a background in plumbing, drainage or general maintenance;
- Preferably have a CSCS card, High Pressure Water Jetting, Confined Spaces;
- Ideally, the candidate will have relevant qualifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating – not essential;
- High pressure water jetting certification;
- Confined space certification;
- CSCS Card;
- Full UK driving licence is essential.