Electrical Installation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Installation Engineer to join our team.
- Commission and installation of PLC and HMI for equipment interlocks and LabVIEW for power supply control and remote user interface communications;
- Earthing layout for stared system capable of handling high power impulse currents;
- Writing of risk assessments and installation method statements for proposed installations;
- Liaising with various manufacturing companies;
- Installation and commissioning of high voltage power supplies and high current power supplies;
- Liaising with other engineers responsible for cooling water systems, vacuum and physics parameters;
- High power busbar installation including temperature monitoring systems.
- Minimum of NVQ 3 Electrical Maintenance;
- ONC – Electrical / Electronic.