Energy Engineer – Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Energy Engineer – Consultant to join our team.
- Preparing technical & non-technical reports;
- Identifying and develop new sales opportunities, from existing clients and prospects;
- Undertaking technical due diligence, such as heat load calculations, energy use estimations and project costings;
- Data analysis and interpretation;
- Undertaking renewable energy plant inspections, audits and reporting.
- A degree level qualification in a relevant STEM subject, with experience of applying technical knowhow in a commercial setting;
- Knowledge of biomass energy and its application;
- Exposure to UK energy generation incentive schemes such as RHI, ROC and FIT;
- Familiarity with energy efficiency principals or carbon reduction;
- Ability/experience of managing multi-faceted projects;
- Experience of managing people or teams working on common projects;
- Exposure to sustainability compliance methodologies such as ESOS, CCA and SECR;
- Experience of assessing the condition and efficiency of building services, industrial processes and other relevant energy consuming activities.