FPGA Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a FPGA Engineer to join our team.
- The development and testing of computer vision applications utilising our Design Suite;
- Ability to both work independently and within a team environment;
- To be able to produce and follow development plans and timelines for hardware design on FPGAs;
- To be able to produce and follow design and testing documentation regarding new hardware designs for FPGAs.
- Experience with FPGA development using VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog;
- Experience with FPGA design tools, such as Xilinx’s Vivado or Intel’s Quartus;
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL;
- Experience with High Level Synthesis tools such as Vivado HLS;
- Experience with Python and C/C++
- Experience with ROS;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Experience and interest in working with embedded applications, such as UAVs, Robotics, AR and VR;
- Experience with compiler design;
- Experience with computer vision and OpenCV.