Graduate Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our team.
- Report writing;
- Site Surveys & Inspections;
- Preparation of Drawings and Specifications;
- Develop competency as a Professional Engineer through gaining engineering knowledge and understanding;
- The use of 2D and 3D AutoCAD in the creation of engineering schematics and layout drawings;
- To perform site surveys and inspections as required;
- To produce final designs to the required codes, standards and company process for the designated projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Microsoft Office 365 experience: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint;
- Masters or 1st Bachelor’s Degree in a Computing or Electrical Engineering related degree;
- Network configuration and troubleshooting;
- Good knowledge of computer hardware;
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges;
- Experience of Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL;
- Perl, Python or other scripting language;
- Familiarity of Unix/Linux working environment;
- Assembly language programming, ideally in Arm assembler;
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively;
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication, capable of writing coherent reports, influencing and building consensus;
- Good inter-personal skills;
- Knowledge of microprocessor, ASIC systems.