Health and Safety / CDM Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to join our team.
- Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients, providing risk analysis of design plans;
- Advising on client duties in compliance with CDM2015;
- Attend design and pre-construction meetings representing the company accordingly;
- Providing the function of the Principal Designer for client with team;
- Must understand constriction phase risk and be comfortable undertaking H&S inspections on site;
- Discharging all other duties as defined by CDM15;
- Undertaking fire risk assessments;
- Offer general H&S advice to both internal and external clients;
- Liaising with clients, design team members and contractors;
- Leading design teams through the design process ensuring all hazards are eliminated where possible;
- Chairing H&S risk meetings.
- A self-starter, understand the construction design process and be comfortable advising clients both external and internally;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative;
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary;
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Diligent and pro-active;
- Hold professional memberships with IOSH, IIRSM and the APS and will have an up to date CPD record.