Infrastructure Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Infrastructure Technician to join our team.
- Undertake detailing using a range of software packages;
- Undertake detailing to Technical Approval submission standards for Roads and Drainage Consents;
- Produce infrastructure design using PDS ground modelling software and integrate same with Windes Microdrainage;
- Provide infrastructure engineering design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels together with ground modelling and SUDS design;
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team to achieve a coordinated design;
- Develop detailing and co-ordination skills to further develop and enhance their experience and capabilities;
- Provide infrastructure design and engineering details.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large;
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure;
- Communication and numerical skills required;
- Construction industry experience;
- Interest and capability in working with Revit would be a distinct advantage;
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.