Build, install, test, or maintain robotic equipment or related automated production systems.
Instrument Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Instrument Technician to join our team.
- Preferably have a good understanding of ATEX requirements, both Gas & Vapour (Ex01-04) and Dust (Ex05-06);
- Instrumentation calibrations work following ISO9001;
- Statutory inspections;
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems;
- Instrumentation plant installation and modification work;
- Instrumentation preventative and reactive maintenance work;
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works;
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems;
- Reading P&ID drawings;
- Responsible for Maintenance, Analysis and Incident Reports;
- Installing and terminating Instrument and electrical connections;
- Performing scheduled maintenance programs;
- Ensure all instruments have valid calibrations;
- Carrying out planned maintenance of safety systems;
- Maintaining documentation for instrumentation calibrations.
- You will need to have a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship and educated to RQF level 3 in a Control/Instrumentation discipline as a minimum.