IT Service Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Service Architect to join our team.
- Develop service standards, proposals, measures and targets that ensure new and amended IT services are supported by effective “service wraps”;
- Ensure clear, relevant communications to business stakeholders, staff, IT senior management and suppliers;
- Identify service gaps, dependencies and targets of new service demands, ensuring service risks are agreed and understood by our stakeholders.
- Pragmatic and flexible with the ability to identify “the art of the possible” from an IT Service, Support and Improvement perspective;
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities;
- External customer facing and commercial experience in the delivery and support of IT services within an Agile and ITIL environment;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills;
- Demonstrable leadership skills, including effective communication at all levels;
- Ability to prioritise and effectively plan within a rapidly changing environment.