Machine Learning Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
- Support the adherence to standards and quality;
- Developing, executing and refining data science solutions to assist in the analysis and interpretation of geoscientific data;
- Adapting standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments(e.g. distributed clusters, GPU).
- Experience with service oriented architecture(SOA);
- Experience with cloud development and technologies such as AWS or Azure;
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Pig or other MapReduce-based architectures;
- Proven software engineering skills in two or more programming languages, like Python, Scala, Java or C#
- Strong team player, communicative, and open to others’ ideas;
- Strong computer science and system architecture foundations;
- Strong communication skills and great teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with linux based development;
- MS degree in Computer Science or similar fields. Or demonstrable working experience in software/data engineering;
- Fluency in python;
- Experience architecting/applying technology to solve real world challenges;
- Strong user focus and passion for doing the right thing for the users;
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject;
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools;
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.