MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Submission of NCE’s and quotations;
- Manage and assess the monthly payment process for the aforementioned subcontract in accordance with the contractual timescales;
- Monthly cost and value reporting and presentation to the senior management team;
- Liaise closely with the procurement department on commercial matters to be included in subcontracts;
- Manage target cost changes in respect of compensation events and price adjustment provisions;
- Verification of the subcontractors monthly defined cost which will include undertaking audits on the subcontractor;
- Ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of the projects;
- Costing of value engineering proposals and assisting in the assessment of changes to the accepted programme;
- Assist the Procurement Manager in commercial and financial aspects of contracts;
- Assist in the maintenance of the procurement plan and associated commercial procedures relating to subcontractors and suppliers;
- Report to the commercial manager on contractual aspects of the project;
- Assisting the commercial manager in educating the project team in the specific requirements of the NEC conditions of contract;
- Provide contractual advice to the commercial, construction and engineering departments;
- Preparation of contractual correspondence and responding to communications from the project manager;
- Registration, notification and evaluation of early warning procedures events.
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Civil Engineering.