Multi Skilled Engineer Days Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer Days to join our team.
- To assist in implementing initiatives for continuous improvement to ensure optimum operational and profit performance;
- To comply with and promote all company policies and procedures pertinent to Health & Safety and Product Safety, Legality and Quality;
- Build a strong working relationship with colleagues and the production team;
- To attend PIT meeting on lines to drive an increase in OEE working hand in hand with the production teams;
- To assist with contractors on site to ensure full compliance with H&S and Product Safety, Quality and Legality requirements;
- Provide effective engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all plant and equipment;
- To propose improvements to all equipment in order to improve reliability and efficiency;
- To ensure that optimum performance is maintained, and appropriate cost-effective spare parts are identified and held;
- To complete the job report sheets for all work undertaken;
- To ensure all documentation pertinent to safety, quality, legality and operations is correctly and accurately completed;
- To diagnose all faults and carry out remedial action to required standards;
- Ensure operating and maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions, equipment and all special tools are readily available to all engineering staff;
- To ensure all maintenance requests and requirements of the PM system are completed in a timely and effective manner;
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment as necessary;
- Carry out all PPM equipment inspections on time as dictated by the PM system.
- Good mechanical knowledge;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment;
- Experience of working in a food environment is essential.