Piping Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Piping Engineer to join our team.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project;
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review;
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process;
- Review, prepare, check and/or approve work output of discipline assigned personnel;
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule;
- Maintain required technical quality of work;
- Provide discipline support to the business;
- Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development;
- Involvement in all project phases, from front-end design to detailed design & construction support;
- Executing assigned scopes of work for a client within the Pharmaceutical industry;
- Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution;
- Man-hour budget generation/checking & management thereof;
- Supporting and supervising task delegation to team;
- Providing discipline expertise to the business;
- Proactive input to project schedules and management of key milestone delivery Awareness and a proactive approach to change management.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject or time served with a proven track record in a similar role;
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs;
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation;
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise;
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work;
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work;
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates.