Power Electronics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Power Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Creation of new product specification and documentation for record keeping;
- Design and develop analogue, digital, electronic circuits and systems for power electronics;
- Creation of new designs;
- Design of critical power components.
- Have used simulation tools (eg. PLECS, Saber, Simetrix, Pspice or Mathlab Simulink simulators);
- Must have understanding of power electronic devices, topologies and control systems;
- Ability to build prototypes, experimentation on systems and bench test;
- Masters Degree (MEng) in Power electronics.