Principal Naval Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Naval Architect to join our team.
- Mentoring junior staff;
- Meeting the project schedule and budget for MWS projects;
- Preparing of bids in conjunction with the Projects Directors or the Energy Operations Director;
- Technical document reviews and site attendances with respect to MWS requirements;
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the agreed project technicalstandards and current industry codes;
- To collaborate with other disciplines and members of the Group regarding operationaland specialist matters.
- Chartered Engineer or higher; Naval Architecture, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering;
- Relevant offshore transportation and construction track record as well as other offshoreoperations experience;
- Will possess up to date knowledge of loadout, transportation and installation methods, Codesof Practice, Rules and Guidelines;
- Have experience of delivering MWS/Consultancy projects within schedule and on budget andcan demonstrate a proven ability for project management.