Production Manager Manufacturing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Manager Manufacturing to join our team.
- To manage and deploy resources effectively across Vision Products;
- To ensure all IT systems are updated with accurate data and to undertake ad hoc checks to check compliance;
- To ensure that the departments deliver products to the correct specification for customers;
- To authorise the payment of invoices as required;
- To ensure risk assessments and safe systems of work are developed, reviewed and implemented across the PVCu section;
- To ensure all business risks for the delivery of the service are mitigated through planning and review;
- To ensure that installation dates are achieved;
- To ensure a safe working environment exists and efficient use of all vehicles, materials and equipment in line with all current guidance.
- Experience of delivering successful programme of works within required timescales;
- Experience of delivering products to a high standard;
- Encourages others to be innovative and takes forward good ideas from their team;
- Experience of working within a production and stores environment;
- Understands and embraces the need for change in order to respond effectively to future challenges;
- Experience of managing performance both service and staffing to deliver effective services.