Project Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
- Leads the process, system or product audits as required and ensures deployment through themselves and the team;
- Leads on customer interaction for quality escapes and request for customer approvals in conjunction with programmes;
- Represents quality at project gate reviews;
- Participates in change control board reviews where required;
- Creates and maintain Software/Firmware audit plan, ensuring plan is in line with project milestones;
- Participates in project risk reviews and ensures that acceptable levels of risk have been agreed and communicated internally with action plan;
- Key contributor to the Monthly Programme Reviews, Monthly Quality Reviews, etc;
- Responsible for compiling or approving internal FAIRs/DVI-PPAPs.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills with the ability to solve problems using tools such as Process FMEA / 8D / SPC;
- Experience with working in a new production environment;
- Lead auditor trained preferred;
- Knowledge of auditing software/firmware to DO 4/178 or 254 requirements;
- Solid understanding of contractual and regulatory requirements including ISO9001 and AS9100;
- Ability to lead quality investigation and compile appropriate reports and coach others;
- In-depth understanding and demonstrated application of EASA part 21J;
- Proven technical experience of Engineering, manufacturing and quality processes.