Pump Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pump Engineer to join our team.
- Resolving and repairing onsite;
- Fault Finding;
- Promoting the business through good working practice;
- Reporting and documenting fixes;
- Responding to client issues;
- Maintaining the company brand and customer service.
- Strong practical skills;
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments;
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 18th Edition qualifications;
- You will work on submersible clean & foul water pumps, pressurisation units & booster sets, treatment Plants;
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical disciplines;
- Self sufficient;
- Ability to think outside the box and work on your own or as part of a team;
- Pump and Sewage pumping station experience;
- Strong customer service;
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer;
- Drainage experience;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Clean, valid UK Driving License (required).