Set up, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery or equipment, using any combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or computer technologies.
Quality Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Technician to join our team.
- Manage Calibration;
- Conducting document review;
- Review controls and progress through to closure;
- Interpret current approved design data and engineering drawings;
- To be the release signatory for Cobham;
- Batch review animal vaccines manufactured in a sterile environment.- Perform review of BMI’s – Blending, Filling and QC files;
- Raise deviations in reliance and progress to closure;
- Measurement of key quality characteristics of a product or process;
- Carry out and maintain equipment calibration;
- Completion of quality forms or documents & any other relevant forms / documents used within the quality area of operation;
- Organisation & Control of internal operational issues and documents;
- Inspection in areas of production, goods in & out as per internal procedures;
- Support the business with any technical aspects of enquiries;
- Maintain evidence of process checks, non-conformity’s and other such areas;
- Identify non-conformance with immediate, concise and objective reporting in accordance with CAS procedures.
- Electronics background;
- Mechanical and electrical inspection experience;
- Auditor trained and qualified;
- Identification of parts and stock rotation and stocktake activities;
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within an ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) or similar;
- A good standard of computer literacy and general education will also be required;
- Experience of XRF analysis;
- Experience of using Bills of Materials (BOM’s) and Parts Lists;
- Working with an MRP/ERP system such as Microsoft Navision, Business Central or similar system;
- Patrol inspection of Production, Goods Inwards, and Dispatch areas;
- To work both independently and as part of a small team;
- Experience within an engineering / pharmaceutical company doing a similar role;
- Ability to read & interpret drawings;
- Familiar in the use of Microsoft Office products, Word and Excel and Outlook;
- Experience of 8D, FMEA, AQAP processes.