RF Design Engineer (Systems) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RF Design Engineer (Systems) to join our team.
- Work with System engineering to distil customer requirements into RF sub systems;
- Support bid work by generating accurate RF simulation data to secure new business;
- Development of RF system models for current and proposed products.
- Experience of RADAR, EW and ECM (desirable);
- Experience in the design of electronic / RF systems incorporating FPGAs, Microcontrollers and standards based Bus systems;
- Familiarity with RF test and debug equipment and the ability to provide support during systems integration and test;
- Previous hands-on RF design and debug experience;
- Ability to clearly express design intent using Design Documents, block diagrams, flow diagrams and system level schematics;
- Demonstrate experience of modelling complex RF systems (using MWO preferably).