Senior Avionics Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Avionics Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Preparation and presentation of technical design reviews;
- Preparation of technical specification and other project documentation;
- Technical management of external suppliers and outsource providers;
- Coordinate cross functional teams, technical management of specialists such as design, performance;
- Report progress to the program management and other business entities;
- System, sub-system and equipment architecture definition, design and analysis;
- Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification;
- Preparation of technical estimates for non-recurring costs and manpower requirements;
- Interface definition and management;
- and ILS engineers;
- Liaison with internal and external customers.
- Experience working to recognised standards e.g.DO-160, DO-254 is highly desirable;
- Familiar with Avionics and Databus (MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, CAN) is highly desirable;
- Commercial business acumen for the wider project responsibilities and resource coordination elements of the position;
- Strong communication skills;
- Minimum BEng in Electronic/ Avionics Engineering;
- Understanding of Systems V Model and demonstrable use within prior Engineering roles.