Senior Piping Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Piping Designer to join our team.
- Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development;
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate and promote PD&MS values;
- Compliance with quality assurance, health and safety and environmental policies;
- Provides coaching and mentoring for direct reports;
- Involvement in all project phases, from front-end design to detailed design & construction support;
- Performance of engineering tasks and activities, in accordance with PD&MS QA, HS & E Policies;
- Executing assigned scopes of work for a client within the Pharmaceutical industry;
- Represent PD&MS with Clients, Suppliers / Vendors and Certifying Authorities in a professional manner;
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory framework and legislation;
- Proactive input to project schedules and management of key milestone delivery Awareness and a proactive approach to change management;
- Support the development and retention of motivated and competent people;
- Interact with multi-discipline engineering teams;
- Participate in incident investigations as required;
- Management of key stakeholders in the execution and delivery of contracted activities.
- With guidance, can provide material and hardware selection to suit the design criteria;
- AutoCAD proficient in both Model Space and Paper Space including isometric views;
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience of producing mechanical Piping design outputs.