Service Automation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Collaborating closely with the Support, Development, Infrastructure, and Implementation teams to bring new customers onto the platform;
- Using initiative to identify automation opportunities and developing solutions;
- Implementing automation changes into production environments;
- Developing automation for a variety of manual tasks.
- Competent in reading, editing and creating XML documents;
- A strong interest in learning on the job;
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and internal teams both verbally and written;
- Strong programming skills in an OOP language such as Java;
- Proficient in SQL and relational databases;
- You have exceptional attention to detail;
- At least a 2.1 degree in Computer Science or similar.