Service Manager – Telecoms Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Manager – Telecoms to join our team.
- Provisioning – primary products;
- TTB LLU – as above;
- Broadband – primarily FTTC but also ADSL and newer products such as FTTP & GFast;
- BT WLR – becoming less important but new orders still need to be raised via WLR;
- Raising port orders, hardware and understanding the customers requirements so that the solution is built correctly in readiness;
- Provide initial diagnostic analysis and then raise fault with supplier and manage the fault through to repair;
- BT WLR – provide initial diagnostic analysis and then raise fault with supplier and manage the fault through to repair;
- Responsible for being the initial answering point within the business and carrying out the role of first line support;
- TTB LLU – small amount of business is done via TTB but the business still has a significant estate which needs to be serviced;
- Broadband – initial diagnostic tests and then manage through with supplier and customer;
- Being able to project manage from the point the order has been taken, to the product being delivered to the customer.
- The role requires the person to be able to run with multiple projects from beginning to end;
- You must understand where the project is at any particular time and be able to ensure that any issues are dealt with, within a timely manner;
- Excellent communication skills.