Structural Revit Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join our team.
- Work with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget;
- Work with other teams to obtain information for drawings;
- Assist in team design reviews in order to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations to resolve problems;
- Revise and update models/drawings as required;
- Comply with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards;
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings;
- Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
- Software knowledge in REVIT is vital and needed;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- 3-5 year post degree experience;
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy;
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.