Telecoms Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telecoms Engineer to join our team.
- Managing telecoms services implementations;
- Service performance reviews;
- Manage the performance of current services and SLA’s;
- Develop capacity requirements with the team;
- Coordination and delivery of Layer 1 – Layer 3 private transport, colocation and managed services;
- Contract renewal and negotation.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics ability;
- A desire to continue learning and development and attending manufacturer led training courses;
- Ability to work flexibly – including out of hours and weekend/ Over-night stays as required around the country;
- Experience installing and supporting AVAYA Systems;
- Strong working Knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP Service Providers;
- Experience working with implementing CISCO and DRAYTEK routers;
- Excellent knowledge of IP Networking, VoIP, Switches, Routers and Internal Technology;
- Full clean driving license;
- Familiarity with Techniques for remote support including: TeamViewer, VNC, Remote Desktop and VPN working.