Animation Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Animation Programmer to join our team.
- Expanding and improving animation technology within the COBRA engine and supporting tools;
- Optimising the animation development processes and runtime game performance;
- Implement and maintain animation systems;
- Investigate and solve animation related problems;
- Working with the animation department to deliver the animations that each game needs.
- Excellent C++ programming skillset;
- A background in console game development;
- Ability to estimate task schedules/dependencies;
- 3+ years’ animation programming experience;
- Excellent mathematical and analytical ability;
- Experience with performance analysis tools;
- Knowledge of technical documentation and testing;
- Excellent c++ knowledge;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Experience with multithreaded development;
- Knowledge of existing animation optimisation techniques;
- Professional experience shipping at least one title;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience with game asset pipelines and tools;
- Good communication skills to enable effective collaboration with programmers, designers, artists, animators and production staff.