Cinematic Animator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cinematic Animator to join our team.
- Help improve animation pipelines;
- Work closely with the design team to create immersive cinematic experiences;
- Create stunning animations that are responsive and cinematic;
- Implement, troubleshoot and debug animation systems.
- Outstanding demo reel;
- Minimum 1 years of experience animating video games;
- Bachelor’s degree in Art/Animation or equivalent experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with Artists, Designers and Programmers;
- Exceptional skill in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations;
- Deep rooted interest in video games;
- Strong understanding of development issues in getting animations into a game;
- Positive, solution-orientated individual, with deep-rooted interest in films and video games;
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems and challenges throughout production.