Creative Designer (Jnr/Mid/Snr) Roles Available Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Creative Designer (Jnr/Mid/Snr) Roles Available to join our team.
- Design and create static and animated banners for social / display / remarketing campaigns;
- Work closely with the Marketing team to bring our campaigns to life and increase engagement;
- Keep abreast of creative and UX trends inside and outside of the travel industry to maximise impact and engagement;
- Create and implement promotional banners for the website;
- Shape other ad-hoc digital assets and artwork such as villa signage, handbooks etc;
- Shape the brand guidelines and produce the relevant documentation;
- Develop and implement design concepts in a timely manner;
- Design and build responsive and engaging promotional email marketing campaigns.
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- An understanding of the latest UX best practices;
- An understanding of the differences between designing for digital vs print media;
- Strong communication skills with confidence to pitch new ideas;
- Experience designing and building best practice email marketing campaigns;
- Experience using basic CMS systems such as WordPress or Drupal;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.