Graduate Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Designer to join our team.
- Creating photography to be used in the library of literature;
- Collecting and maintaining technical drawings from Business Partners, presenting and sharing any data to the appropriate team;
- Collaborate with Channels, Technical and Procurement to identify, generate, create and publish Instruction Sheets/videos;
- Recording, providing and updating version control for the Product Team’s documents on the website and those shared within the business;
- Working with the Branding Coordinator and Product Team Manager to update and maintain the website;
- Supporting and driving the departments communication strategy.
- Experience of working within construction related / civil engineering design environments;
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft packages (specifically Word and PowerPoint);
- Structural design experience (Desirable);
- HNC / Degree or equivalent in a building / construction / civil engineering related subject;
- Design software knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Word Press or similar web design experience;
- Mac proficient.