In-Game Animator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a In-Game Animator to join our team.
- Design 2D/3D animation;
- Create VFX/particles in Unity and other game engines;
- Create game assets.
- Both low and high poly modelling, rigging and animating of in-game 3D assets (bonus);
- A can-do’er with epic enthusiasm;
- Strong 2D/3D animation skills (Unity, Spine and other tools);
- Organised and determined;
- Experience in 3D Max, Maya, and Zbrush (bonus);
- Working knowledge of Unity;
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Capable to create high-quality and performance particles on Unity and other game engines;
- You’ll be working in a great, small close-knit team, you’ll need to be able to work with little supervision;
- Understanding of optimisation for mobile platforms;
- Have passion on games and want to become one of the best game makers in the industry.