Jo Malone Global – Data Analytics Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Jo Malone Global – Data Analytics Intern to join our team.
- Examining data to identify trends globally, regionally and for different segments;
- Collating multiple data sources into a single, accessible platform;
- Building performance decks for multi-regional quarterly, bi-annual and yearly business reviews;
- Updating, managing and distributing monthly global sales reports;
- Maintaining the door number database, working with Regions and markets to ensure accurate data;
- Maintaining and further developing Excel business templates, with continued process improvement;
- Perform market analysis on beauty industry and/or competitors as well as internally analysing tri-category programme launches.
- Studying degree with specific focus on Data Analytics/Quantitative Analysis;
- Proactive, well organized, detail oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines.