Lead UX/UI Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join our team.
- Create beautiful and elegant consumer centric designs;
- Clearly communicate design reasoning and justifications to stakeholders;
- Work with the product team and shape the Product roadmap;
- Turn insights and findings from research into elegant workflows, wireframes, and prototypes;
- Help to grow and build a UX team;
- Iterate on and maintain processes and quality standards;
- Transform UX prototypes into stunning UI that adhere to brand guidelines;
- Plan and execute an end-to-end UI/UX process (research, design, testing);
- Keep up with current design trends, tools and UI/UX best practices ensuring you use positively to influence your work;
- Plan and lead workshops with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and enable UX work;
- Define and design great user experiences across our Core Channels (Car Hire and Holidays);
- Develop low-fi wireframes and hi-fi interactive prototypes to rapidly test hypothesis;
- Being a confident and motivating team player;
- Use data analysis to drive design changes that make an impact to the business.
- Experience of working in a UX/UI role in the life sciences industry;
- Experience of working with cloud-based platforms powered by Artificial Intelligence & Data Science;
- Experience with B2B platforms/marketplaces;
- Experience of Lean UX principles;
- Experience of using Atlassian Jira/Confluence.