Midweight Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Midweight Designer to join our team.
- Create beautiful designs, across a variety of media, print & digital;
- Ensuring that design deadlines are met;
- Maintain fluency in current and emerging technologies, trends and products.
- Previous experience in a creative role as part of a team;
- Be fluent in Adobe CC (In Design, Photoshop & Illustrator) and thrive on creative problem solving;
- Have proven experience of page layout, including the use of photography and typography;
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail, with a working knowledge of the pre-press and print process;
- Demonstrate a great flexibility and an ability to thrive in a busy environment;
- Strategic thinker, able to explain the thinking behind your work and ensuring it fulfils the brief effectively;
- Ability to balance multiple projects at a time, managing your time effectively and knowing how much time should be dedicated to each brief;
- Collaborative and comfortable working with other designers, copywriters and art directors to develop creative ideas together;
- Impeccable attention to detail when designing and reviewing work;
- Strong skill set in the Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to visualise designs with ease.