Painter & Decorator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Painter & Decorator to join our team.
- Tidying up after finishing a job;
- Stripping off old wallpaper or paint;
- Preparing surfaces with primer and undercoat;
- Mixing paint to the right shade, either by hand or using computerised color-matching equipment;
- Filling holes and cracks and making sure surfaces are level;
- Applying layers of paint and hanging wallpaper;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Measuring surface areas to work out what materials are required to complete the job;
- Stripping off existing wallpaper or paint;
- Work efficiently and economically in accordance with the current Safety Regulations;
- Work as part of a team, providing an all round P&D service;
- Planned works of kitchen and bathroom upgrades;
- Prep & Fill;
- Ability to paint to a high standard.
- Valid CSCS card and relevant PPE;
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment;
- Recent work references;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Qualifications in painting;
- 3+ years experience;
- Own transport & tools;
- Checkable references.