Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join our team.
- Preparing Health and Safety Files;
- Attending Design Team Meetings;
- Implementing CDM 2015 regulations;
- Approving Pre-Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans;
- Prepare and produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients, identify and communicate Pre-construction Information;
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio;
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients;
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S / CDM;
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide;
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure;
- Understand/evaluate Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements, Design Risk Management & Risk Registers.
- IOSH membership – Technician, Graduate or chartered level (or equivalent),
- Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes;
- NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate;
- IMaPS – Association for Project Safety or actively looking to obtain;
- Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role;
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent;
- Confident, client facing communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Full UK driving license;
- Membership to APS or GradIOSH / CMIOSH status;
- Experience of delivering CDM 2015.