Senior User Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior User Researcher to join our team.
- Identify new trends and opportunities which the business should act upon to deliver delightful and inspiring experiences;
- Be comfortable in working on research across the product development cycle- from generative to evaluative, and everything in between;
- Empower and train non research stakeholders to conduct high quality, light touch research;
- Deepen knowledge of our customers, their needs and uncover opportunities to better serve them;
- Deliver inspirational, action orientated and professional standard user research.
- Comfort with generating insight to fuel the product development process;
- Comfort with running qualitative research studies yourself, from end to end;
- Understanding of how to work with modern, agile research tools and techniques;
- Experience of a broad range of qualitative user research methods. Bonus points if you are also comfortable with quantitative methodologies;
- Have a solid toolkit for helping stakeholders develop deep empathy with their customers;
- 5+ years of user research experience;
- Understanding of the nuances of running multi market, Global research studies. Bonus points if this includes experience of working in emerging markets;
- Engaging, inspiring and clear communicator;
- A proven track record of socialising and embedding research findings to drive business outcomes- and a tool kit which helps you to do so;
- You know when to be scrappy and when to hold the line on methodological rigour.