Senior Visual Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our team.
- Collaborate and communicate productively across all levels and disciplines;
- Eloquently present and communicate design concepts to our internal team and our clients;
- Think strategically, translating brand, service, and product directions and requirements into products and experiences;
- Conceptualize a creative vision and guide it to actualization;
- Scope and manage projects through all phases, from kick-off through delivery;
- You’ll do both hands-on design work and provide creative direction for our product’s visual design;
- You will own and drive the effort to push the visual design quality in our web and mobile apps, and offer visual guidance to support external teams.
- You have highly refined visual design skills and the ability to communicate the rationale and intent behind decisions;
- You are an excellent self-starter who’s hungry to learn and to share knowledge with other members of the team;
- You understand the importance of data and regular testing and use these to guide and support your design decisions;
- You have experience working within agile digital teams and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- You have a strong understanding of graphic design principles and how to apply them;
- You are an expert in creating and working with design systems. You understand the processes and principles that define them successfully;
- You have experience in managing and maintaining a design system and being its guardian across the team and the wider company;
- You have experience designing digital products that users can access on any device, ideally in both a B2C and B2B context;
- You have an incredible eye for detail and strive for an extremely high quality in the work that the team produces.