VFX Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VFX Producer to join our team.
- Prepare bid letter, key dates schedule, and assumptions for the work of a specific project;
- Estimate project budgets and initiate cost controls for each production;
- Play a proactive key role in marketing ILM’s services to the industry;
- The role may also require travel for client meetings and/or plate shoots work on the same schedule as first or second unit production;
- Participate and oversee work on-set as required;
- Evaluate EFC and work with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent, and accurate EFC reporting;
- Supervise assigned production staff;
- Meet with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards for a specific project;
- Create, organize, and maintain overall project schedule.
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including Microsoft Word and Excel and project planning tools;
- Proven work experience in production management to include strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.