Evening Resident Services Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Evening Resident Services Manager to join our team.
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues;
- Provide first class customer service to residents;
- Liaising with the Estate Manager on all on-site and external maintenance issues;
- Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments;
- Providing regular asset performance reports and attending monthly meetings with line manager;
- Being first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues and coordinating the relevant contractors;
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service;
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns;
- Carrying out regular site inspections of all communal areas;
- Meet and greet with all new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information;
- Ensuring all communal areas and available properties are always well presented and appealing to prospective tenants;
- Driving rental growth, ensuring that rents in the building are maximised yet competitive within the local market;
- Building key productive relationships with essential service partners including contractors, estate developers and wider estate managers;
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained;
- Working with the in-house marketing team to coordinate the social media activity of the site.
- Background in customer service within the hospitality/property sector;
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety legislation;
- A valid SIA Security License.