Maintenance Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Worker to join our team.
- To help ensure the smooth running of the centre;
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to;
- To carry out routine maintenance tasks in accordance with planned schedules;
- To follow instructions and procedures as required;
- Carry out checks and readings on plant and installations, keeping relevant records.
- A current and valid driving licence, to use own vehicle and drive the company vehicles;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work at height;
- Knowledge of issues relating to Health & Safety;
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships;
- Understanding of the needs of Valley House service user groups;
- Experience of undertaking manual and lifting tasks, moving equipment, materials, furniture and site clearance;
- Be flexible and use initiative when dealing with situations;
- Understanding of safeguarding and confidentiality;
- Experience of safely operating and maintaining equipment needed to undertake maintenance tasks.