Support Worker, Swindon Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Worker, Swindon to join our team.
- Manual handling;
- Support with medication;
- Promoting the independence of people we support;
- Ensuring record keeping is maintained to the required standard at all times and contributing to service monitoring requirements;
- Developing residents’ life skills and personal interests;
- Helping residents stay safe and healthy;
- Arranging activities both at home and in the local community;
- Supporting a full range of daily activities, including cleaning and cooking, days out and holidays;
- Assisting with personal care needs.
- Training Provided;
- Enhanced DBS clearance required;
- Pension Scheme;
- Induction Training;
- Weekend Work;
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday);
- Flexible working patterns;
- Flexible working hours;
- Refresher Training;
- Oncall Support;
- 24hr Oncall Support;
- Onsite Canteen/break room.