Telesales Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telesales Advisor to join our team.
- Communicating with existing customers;
- Working closely with field sales executive;
- Must be confident with good customer service skills, enjoy making outbound calls;
- Preparing tender documentation;
- Required to call existing customers and research into new customers;
- The main idea and aim for this role is to progress you into the field to sell the product and services face to face;
- Cold calling;
- Assisting with marketing campaigns;
- Patience and ability to engage customers in conversation;
- Good sales ability;
- Confidently provide the customer with the best possible service;
- Work towards daily and weekly KPI’s;
- Generate leads from own devices;
- Book meetings and site visits and meetings for Account Managers;
- Making outbound and taking inbound calls to/from new and existing customers.
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Cold calling / outbound experience;
- Understanding and working to sales targets;
- The personality and likeability to build a rapport with potential clients;
- High level of computer literacy;
- A self-motivated, determined attitude.