Traffic Management Officer x2 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Traffic Management Officer x2 to join our team.
- dealing with correspondence from Councillors, MPs and the public in respect of various traffic order matters and related parking issues;
- providing professional advice to colleagues, Councillors and Senior Officers on technical and professional matters relating to Traffic Order Making;
- working closely with the Parking Services Manager with regard to amendments to regulations in support of Civil Parking Enforcement;
- keeping abreast of legislative changes relating to traffic and highways.
- experience of preparing traffic management, parking and/or road safety schemes and traffic regulation orders (beneficial);
- familiarity with AutoCAD for design of small engineering schemes, traffic signs and markings (beneficial);
- driving licence and use of own car (beneficial but not essential);
- experience of working in a local authority and/or consultancy context (essential).